Get the level of cover that’s right for your home with John Lewis Home Insurance. Choose from Essential, Plus and Premier Cover to get the level of cover that suits your needs.
Take a look at the benefits that come with our Premier Cover:
- Specialist cover for additional homes, buy-to-let properties and holiday homes - in the UK and abroad.
- Non-standard properties covered, such as thatched and flat roofs.
- All your personal possessions protected, anywhere in the world.
- Accidental Damage Cover for Buildings
- and Contents.
- Specialist cover for your fine art and antiques.
* For new customers purchasing online. Minimum premiums apply.
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility acceptance criteria apply.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (No. 233462). John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Home Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 233462. Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Covea Insurance plc. John Lewis Specialist Home Insurance is underwritten by Covea Insurance plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 613259. Registered office Norman Place, Reading, RG1 8DA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority No. 202277.